We provide reliable full duplex dedicated internet service for your location from Fiber Optic services.
- High Quality of Service (providing full-duplex dedicated service).
- Three Backup lines of service through fiber optic cable ensuring full time internet service without disconnections.
- BGP Connection and unique AS number.
- 24 Hours Support Center (Phone Calls, Ticketing Tracking System, Onsite support).
- NOC department, monitoring the service and all network nods and objects including remote sides 24 Hours/day.
- Service is provided through dedicated Public IPs.
- Automatic switch over between backup services from our side and remote side.
- High level of security provided in our network through the firewall systems and other security software.
- Phone call support: ASAS support department is available 24/7 to answering and collect all customers problems and inquiries.
- Email Support: the support department is available on email 24/7 to fix any problem that customer have (email@example.com)
- Ticket System: ASAS ticket system is ready to carry all customer problems and cases and allow to customer to monitor and trace the problem situation.
- Onsite Visit support: ASAS support team is ready to support the customer at any time and fix any problem which customer may have.
Service Level Agreement (SLA)
A Service Outage shall mean an incident when the Service is Unavailable for at least sixty (60) continuous minutes in duration due to a failure on the underlying ASAS network.
A customer who experiences network outage more than 60 minutes may receive Service Credits as follows:
- 1 Hour (continuous) = 2 Hours compensation
- 8 Hours (continuous) = 1 Day compensation
Service Credit will be calculated monthly as an aggregate of all Service Unavailability events.